Qualified Social Worker - Adults Mental Health - South West London
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Adults Mental Health - South West London|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Qualified Social Worker – Adults Mental Health – South West London
We require an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within an Adults Mental Health Team based within South West London. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Worker experience of working within an Adults Mental Health Team.
The successful Mental Health Social Worker will have duties of:
- Provide a statutory range of assessments, reviews and reassessments using social work methods, theories and models to identify actions to achieve change and development, and that improve life opportunities.
- Work within all relevant legislative requirements, policy and procedures to assess and meet the needs of adults and their circle of support and to provide appropriate support through the offer of a personal budget where appropriate.
- Maintain accurate, comprehensive and comprehensible records in accordance with applicable legislation, protocols and guidelines.
- Arrange and chair planning meetings, customer reviews and other ad hoc meetings as required.
- Effectively manage a case load with a varying complexity.
- Provide a statutory range of assessments, reviews and reassessments using social work methods, theories, and models to identify actions to achieve change and development, and that improve life opportunities.
- Attend multi-disciplinary and multi-agency forums, promoting effective cross agency working practices and recognising diversity.
- Participate in safeguarding enquiries as required including liaising with multi-agency partners, taking appropriate action within legislation reporting stakeholders as appropriate
- Experience of safeguarding vulnerable adults.
- Ability to act as a safeguarding investigator.
- Knowledge of current national and local drivers, policies and legislation including The Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberties and Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be registered with SWE (Social Work England)
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Pay Rate is £30 per hour
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ben Smith on 0208 911 1085
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Recruitment Consultant - Social Care
Salary: £22k - 25k per year + Commission
Northwest Leicestershire District Council - Refuse Driver
Salary: £12.12 - 12.12 per hour
Wakefield Council - SHEQ COVID Project Officer
Salary: £16.71 - 16.71 per hour
Youth Justice Officer - Islington
Salary: £20.54 - 20.54 per hour
The Riverside Group - Support Assistant
Salary: £9.20 - 9.20 per hour