Qualified Social Worker - Adults - Somerset (various location)
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Adults - Somerset (various location)|
|Salary:||£30,451 - 34,728 per year|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Qualified Social Worker – Adults – Somerset (various location)
We require an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within Adult Services Team based within Somerset. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Worker experience of working within Adults Team.
The successful Social Worker will have duties of:
- Statutory reviews and comply with appropriate legislation, policy and procedures.
- Assess client needs in consultation with them and with other professionals and agree levels of support.
- The need to engage with people refusing a service who are at risk to self or others.
- The need for sensitive negotiation when assessing service users and carers where there is conflict or lack of insight.
- Effectively manage people presenting in crisis needing a quick resolution, using relevant legislation and resources.
- Statutory responsibility for the assessment of carers (including young carers) needs and the formulation of a carers care plan.
- Provide information, written assessments, reports and statements to support other service professionals, managers and agencies in making decisions related to care.
- Maintain client records to a high standard in accordance with relevant legislation, policy and procedures.
- Plan and agree service responses, resources, needs and support, developing realistic care plans to meet identified individual needs/circumstances. Negotiate the purchase of care provision where appropriate.
- Manage care, plan, support and review care needs in line with policy, procedures and legislation.
- Develop, facilitate and maintain effective joint working relationships, with primary care, housing, police and any other agencies as appropriate.
A full job description is available on request.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be registered with SWE (Social Work England)
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is £30,451 to £34,728
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area.
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ben Smith on 0208 911 1085
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Bath & North East Somerset Council - CAZ Business Support Officer
Salary: £10.27 - 10.27 per hour
Recruitment Consultant - Social Care
Salary: £22k - 25k per year + Commission
Youth Justice Officer - Islington
Salary: £20.54 - 20.54 per hour
Personal Support Assistant - Nottinghamshire
Salary: £10.19 - 10.19 per hour
Southampton City Council - Administrator
Salary: £10.41 - 10.41 per hour