Qualified Social Worker - Adults Support - Wiltshire
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Adults Support - Wiltshire|
|Salary:||£35 - 38 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Qualified Social Worker – Adults Support - Wiltshire
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Adults Support team based within Wiltshire. The Successful Social Worker will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Adults team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Assessments of care and support needs for complex situations under the Care Act 2014,
- Assessments of mental capacity to make decisions and best interests decision making where an individual lacks capacity under the Mental Capacity Act 2005,
- Investigating Officer role in safeguarding adults enquiries under section 42 of the Care Act 2014.
To apply for this the Social Worker must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is £35-38ph
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ethan Leuii on 0208 911 1082 or EthanL@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available