Qualified Social Worker - Adult's Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Adult's Team|
|Salary:||£28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Adult's Team to work with one of our clients based in Shropshire. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday (37 hours per week)
Pay rate - £28ph
- You will be working alongside colleagues from MDT including Social Workers, Integrated Care Services, Community Mental Health Nurses, and Occupational Therapists.
- You will be undertaking assessments and care act responsibilities within a rural geographical area of North West Shropshire working with adults with disabilities and older people. In addition, you will also contribute to the Multi-Agency Adult Safeguarding procedures and investigation processes.
- With access to advice and within normal arrangements for departmental accountability, to offer a social work service to vulnerable adults including people with a Disability, older adults and their carers taking account of the framework of relevant Acts of Parliament, Council policy and Partnership policies. This may take the form of:- continuous support to people with older adults, adults with a long-term physical disability and or with a learning disability, support users diagnosed as having a dementia type illness or psychiatric disorder. Specialist knowledge and experience of working with adults with learning disabilities and physical disabilities.
- To undertake training, as required.
- This post is in the adult social care community team where the emphasis is on maximising independence to enable people to remain in their own communities and homes.
- Use of a strength based model in practice and performance
- Engagement and development of customer interaction encouraging and values contribution to practice.
- To work in line with legislation, council policies and procedures
- To work in partnership Integrated Care Service team with people in hospitals to facilitate appropriate and timely discharges
- In collaboration with other professionals, to make an assessment of individual client need and implement and monitor the agreed care plan, as appropriate
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available