Qualified Social Worker - AMHP Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - AMHP Team|
|Salary:||£24 - 37 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - AMHP Team to work with one of our clients based in Knowsley. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates depending on experience
- The provision of a purposeful, professional social work service to appropriate service users, including the diagnosis and assessment of their needs and problems, in accordance with statutory requirements and Departmental policie
- To contribute to the planning and development of the Emergency Duty Team’s services, and the Department’s Referral and Assessment services, as required as appropriate.
- To participate in the organisation and administration of the work of the post so that the job of providing the service gets done
- To make informed decisions in emergency situations, often without reference to managemen
- To provide management information to assist in the setting, implementation and monitoring of the Department’s strategies and services.
- To provide an emergency social work service to Children’s & Adults Social Care, Mental Health and homelessness as appropriate.
- Undertake the role of Approval Mental Health Practitioner, ensuring decisions made and actions taken are appropriate and in line with Legislation / best practice
- To communicate and to work with other professionals, agencies. organisations and volunteers, to meet the needs of the Department’s clients
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available