Qualified Social Worker | Assessment & Intake | Vale of Glamorgan, Wales
Contract – £28 - £30 per hour
A social worker is required for the Assessment and Intake team in Vale of Glamorgan, Wales. The Assessment & Intake Team has responsibility for receiving work from the Contact Team (the front door team) and to process requests appropriately including a timely assessment of risk and a responsive safeguarding service. The team completes initial assessments and fact finding to determine Care Act eligibility and/or to signpost or provide services to mitigate risks.
Some of the functions undertaken by the team are:
- Information and Advice
- Redirecting and referring to other services and agencies
- Strength-based assessments & reassessments under the Care Act 2014
- Urgent response - welfare visits / no replies / urgent packages of care
- Safeguarding investigations
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Carers assessments
- Dealing with legal requests for support
What you will need:
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on 0208 514 9134.