Qualified Social Worker - Assessment & Intervention Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Assessment & Intervention Team|
|Salary:||£29.90 - 29.90 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker to work in a Assessment & Intervention Team based in Wrexham. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates - £29.90 ph
The Assessment and Intervention Team (AIT) carry out social work assessments of children in need and children who may be in need of protection.
All referrals made to children’s social care are received by the Single Point of Access Team (SPOA). This team will gather additional information to decide if a social work assessment is required. When it has been identified that a social work assessment is required to assess the needs of a family the case will be transferred from SPOA and allocated to a social worker within AIT who will complete comprehensive assessments with families and work to support families who may be experiencing difficulties. Once an assessment has been completed it may be appropriate for services to be provided by the AIT team in order to support any changes made by a family.
The AIT team members work proactively to help families remain together. However on occasion it is necessary to take legal action to secure both the immediate and longer term safety of children. Throughout their work AIT are committed to promoting positive outcomes for the children, young people and families with whom they work.
The team provides a child protection and family support service to those families who have been assessed as requiring services to meet the needs of vulnerable children. In adherence with relevant legislation, policies and procedures and the National Framework for the Assessment of children in need and their families, the team provides a social work service to children and families subject to child protection or care and support plans.
- To ensure that services are available to assess needs.
- To ensure that plans are reviewed in line with statutory timescales.
- To undertake assessments as required.
- To undertake s.47 enquiries as appropriate.
- To work in partnership with other agencies in providing and coordinating a multi-agency response to meeting assessed need.
- To prepare reports for court as required.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available