Team Manager - Youth Offending Team
|Job Title:||Team Manager - Youth Offending Team|
|Salary:||£39.07 - 39.07 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Team Manager - Youth Offending Team. You will be working in Walsall for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates - £39.07ph
- Deliver practice and operational leadership, which aligns with the Service-wide vision and objectives, driving change and constant improvement.
- Review service requirements, resolve problems and deal with complaints • Lead on the development of specific policies and procedures to contribute to the continuous improvement in own work and thematic areas.
- Where relevant co-ordinate the work of a team, either formally or as part of a project to ensure individual and team objectives are delivered.
- Keep up to date with changes in relevant policy and legislation to ensure delivery in own work area is effective and complies with appropriate regulations/statutory guidance.
- Ensure that equality of opportunity and anti-discriminatory practice is a priority throughout the service and equality issues are consistently considered in aspects of work.
- Under supervision of the Operations Manager, be accountable for small expenditures from an agreed budget or income and process transactions in a timely manner. • Allocation of work coming into the service area and responsibility for monitoring the timely completion of recording, assessments and reports in line with statutory policies, procedures and practice guidance. To provide expert guidance and advice on youth justice and children’s social care to staff and stay up to date with legislation and policy changes.
- To represent the team at external meetings as required and chair planning, risk and practice Meetings internally.
- To have responsibility for ensuring that staff maintain adherence to both professional and National Standards. This will include quality assurance of work, auditing and professional supervision of staff members.
- To provide a key role in team development, both in terms of developing the team’s professional practice through staff training and support, but also in terms of the recruitment and retention of staff.
- To ensure that performance issues are dealt with appropriately in accordance with personnel policies and procedures.
- To undertake project work, programme development and additional duties as required.
- To assist the Senior Management Team, with the development and delivery of the YOS Plan in partnership with other agencies.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
North Somerset Council Social Worker - Advanced (Childrens) MASH Team
Salary: £40 per hour
Cardiff Council - Specialist Consultant Worker - IFST Team G9
Salary: £42 per hour
Lancashire County Council - Qualified Social Worker - LAC Team
Salary: Market related
Herefordshire - Assessment Team-Children's Social Work Manager
Salary: £41.66 - 41.66 per hour