Qualified Social Worker - Assessment team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Assessment team|
|Salary:||£33 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social worker in a Duty and Assessment team. You will be working in Oldham for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates up to £33ph
- To investigate complaints of alleged neglect, abuse or ill-treatment of children; undertake assessments and, where appropriate, arrange accommodation for children, young people; maintaining appropriate personal/ professional boundaries.
- Liaise with colleagues in own and other departments and external agencies in order to gather information relevant to assessment and care planning activities.
- Work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to help them make informed decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning.
- To maintain an awareness of own professional limitations and knowledge gaps. To make effective use of supervision and appraisal as an opportunity to critically reflect on casework and to identify learning and development needs to continually improve upon practice; and to support CPD. To demonstrate the standards of proficiency as required by the HCPC in order to maintain registration.
- To work within the organisation’s professional policy and procedures and code of conduct.
- To be a Social Worker for Achieving for Children you will be passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of children and young people.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Children and Families Support Worker - Bolton
Salary: £13.14 - 16.00 per hour
Family Support Worker - Castleford, Wakefield
Salary: £13.44 - 17.00 per hour
Child Contact Supervisor - Barnet
Salary: £12 - 18 per hour
North East Lincolnshire Council -Assistant Team Manager (Social Care Qualified) - Looked After Child
Salary: £39.71 - 39.71 per hour
Registered Manager - Gateshead
Salary: £38.9k per year + 700 on call allowance