Qualified Social Worker - Assessor Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Assessor Team|
|Salary:||£40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Assessor Team to work with one of our clients based in Powys. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift times may vary
Pay rates paying upto £40ph
- To undertake Needs Assessments and/or develop care plans and support plans which underpins social care intervention to individuals who are eligible for services. To transfer cases appropriately under the guidance of the line management process.
- To contact individuals, their representatives and relevant parties in a timely manner so as to undertake an effective assessment within timescales agreed with Team Co-ordinator.
- To carry out the initial part of the needs assessment process for service users accessing the Assessment and Reablement service in line with the Single Assessment Framework.
- To carry out the final part of the needs assessment process, completing the Care Plan and other relevant paperwork within agreed timescales.
- To provide information and advice to individuals and their carers on the outcomes of the assessment, including the application of the Fair Access to Care Services criteria.
- To identify areas of risk and provide an action plan to assist in the management of risk.
- To provide information and advice to clients/carers of other appropriate alternative support services
- To have a willingness and understanding to work within the national and local policy frameworks including the application of Fair Access to Care Services criteria
- To undertake outcome focused assessments and interventions that empower individuals and their carers.
- To maintain records (manual and computer) in accordance with departmental policy and produce information and statistics from those and other record systems.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available