Qualified Social Worker - Children & Families Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Children & Families Team|
|Location:||Vale of Glamorgan|
|Salary:||£32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Children & Families Team to work with one of our clients based in Vale of Glamorgan. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates paying £32ph
- Promote the welfare and safeguarding of children, young people and their families
- To carry out timely assessments on children, young people and families in accordance with the Framework for Assessment and working together guidance.
- Ensure assessments and planning for children and young people actively promote the participation and engagement of all relevant agencies, the child/young person and their family.
- Complete direct work with children and young people.
- Demonstrate that you practice to within the Professional Capabilities Framework (PCF) and Knowledge and Skills Statement (KSS) aligned to your grade and experience.
- Prepare / formulate care plans for children and young people which take account of their views wishes in the implementation of those care plans.
- To maintain case records to a high standard and produce reports in accordance with the Service guidance / policy and procedure which reflect national guidelines using the relevant information technology.
- To work in an anti oppressive manner and ensure that case records reflect this.
- To participate in developmental activities as may be required, and to promote improvement of service or the use of resources.
- To pursue appropriate personal and professional training and development opportunities as and when they occur to ensure compliance Social Work England and Service standards / expectations.
- To comply with all the Council’s financial regulations.
- Any other duties which will assist the Service in meeting its objectives
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available