Qualified Social Worker - Children & Families Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Children & Families Team|
|Salary:||£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Children & Families Team to work with one of our clients based in Sheffield. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday (37 hours per week)
Pay rate - £35ph
- Manages a workload of the most complex cases which includes looked after children, child protection and assessment of carers. The caseload is dependent on:
- The complexity of cases
- The risk associated with cases
- The profile and potential publicity surrounding a case which will service to increase the pressure placed on the named Social Worker.
- In some instances where a case is of sufficient size, profile and risk it may be appropriate for an Advanced Practitioner to work solely on that case until completion.
- Have an increased level of autonomy and decision making, based on experience and knowledge, around the cases allocated and report to an Assistant Service Manager on the progress of those cases.
- In managing cases:
- Carry out assessment and investigations into cases involving significant harm, child protection or assessment of carers and compile reports to case conferences, courts/statutory panels in accordance with statutory procedures and best practice.
- Adhere to statutory legislation and service priorities.
- Implement, monitor and review plans relating to the assessed need of children and young people, their families and carers.
- Chair some practice meetings in order to ensure the regular review of plans and make any necessary amendments.
- Produce assessments of need for children and young people in line with statutory regulations and ensure that services are available to meet those needs.
- Undertake statutory supervision and care planning in relation to children who are looked after.
- Maintain up to date records of cases using management information systems.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
HCPC certified complimentary training
24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available