Qualified Social Worker - Children, Families and Young People
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Children, Families and Young People|
|Salary:||£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a number of Qualified Social Worker - Children, Families and Young People. You will be working in Nottingham for the council.
Monday - Friday (37 hours per week)
Pay rates up to £35ph
- To provide specialist support to social workers in the provision of child protection across Nottinghamshire, by providing a consistent contact point for families, carers and professionals.
- To be a consistent point of contact for families and carers of children and young people - this will include identifying client needs and giving practical assistance and advice to support them with any immediate crisis.
- Under direction from the social worker, to liaise with NCC colleagues, partner agencies and with other professionals in order to commission services; to follow appropriate referral routes and keep all parties informed of key dates; to provide a consistent contact point for all parties; to provide advocacy and support for families; and to check all invoices or payments made to outside agencies.
- To manage the visit and statutory meeting schedules for the social work team to which they are aligned. This will involve direct contact with the families, carers and professionals involved.
- To establish and maintain accurate systems of key statutory requirements for children as directed by the social workers; to communicate with relevant parties to make sure they are aware of progress, issues and due dates in advance; to arrange and minute meetings if Business Support colleagues are unavailable; and to distribute minutes within an agreed timescale.
- To complete all initial documentation relating to the child/young person on behalf of the social worker. This will involve direct contact with families, carers and other agencies to collate and record key information
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available