Qualified Social Worker - Children In Care Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Children In Care Team|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Children In Care Team to work with one of our clients based in Northampton. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
Pay rate £38ph
- To provide quality social work services to children in need and their families in accordance with legal requirements, departmental policies and procedures.
- To provide support services to children in need of protection and children who are in need of family care.
- To work as a member of an integrated service with families and carers to ensure that children and young people are able to achieve the outcomes in Every Child Matters.
- To carry a caseload of child-care cases
- To participate in duty system and provide specialist duty cover as required
- To take account of the child's and family's cultural, racial and linguistic background and religious persuasion in providing services
- To take responsibility for efficient caseload management
- To maintain accurate and up to date records as required by departmental procedure
- To prepare assessments, plan and review child in need, child protection and LAC plans
- To prepare reports for case conferences, meetings, courts or other purposes as required
- To take responsibility for keeping up to date with key research and developments in relations to providing family support services
- To work closely with agency partners to develop services for children, young people and their families as required from time to time
- To attend team meetings and participate in team development
- To act in accordance with the principles set out in the Employee Code of Conduct and the Council’s Values, recognising the duty of all public sector employees to discharge public functions reasonably and according to the law
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available