Qualified Social Worker | Children in Need/Child Protection | Warrington
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Children in Need/Child Protection Team based in Warrington. The Successful Social Worker will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Children in Need team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of: -
- Care Proceedings
- Working with Children in Care
- Court Work and Final Evidence
- Children to Adoption
- Advocate Meetings
- Looked After Children Reviews
- Child Protection Experience
To apply for this the Social Worker must have: -
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £26.88 per hour.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4RS is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on 0208 514 9134