Qualified Social worker - Children in Need Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social worker - Children in Need Team|
|Salary:||£30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social worker in a Children in Need Team to work with one of our clients based in Cheshire. You will be working for the council
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rate - £30ph
- To be the allocated Social Worker to complete assessments for children in need, including those in need of protection, children looked after, those subject to public care proceedings and, where directed by the Court, children subject to private law proceedings
- To be responsible for the assessment, planning, monitoring and review functions for all allocated children and families
- To prepare for regular supervision and reflective practice consultations concerning casework practice and ensure that work is progressed and completed as agreed.
- To contribute to regular individual performance and development consultations and undertake any necessary training and professional learning and development.
- To take responsibility for ensuring that all work undertaken in connection with assessment, planning, monitoring and review functions are undertaken in an efficient and effective manner which demonstrates a positive impact and outcome for children, young people and their families.
- The Candidate must be able to complete Single Assessments in a timely and concise manner to inform decision making
- Must be able to gain children’s wishes and feelings, make observations of non-verbal children and their parents
- Must be able to complete sec 47 enquiries, assessing risks to children with sound knowledge of risk assessment tools
- Must be able to progress Child Protection Plans and Children in Need Plans in a timely and solution focused manner
- Must be able to produce Initial Court Statements and progress initial Looked After Children Plans
- Working knowledge of the Children Act 1989 and all subsequent amendments and related child care legislation is essential
- Working knowledge of secondary practice guidance and assessment tools is essential to work in a child focused manner
- Must be able to meet deadlines without compromising the quality of assessments
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available