Qualified Social Worker | Childrens Services | Norfolk Council
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Social Worker to work within different Children Services Teams for Norfolk County Council.
To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Childrens Services Team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Care Proceedings
- Working with Children in Care
- Court Work and Final Evidence
- Child Protection
- Children to Adoption
- Advocate Meetings
- Looked After Children Reviews
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary range is £30 - £35 per hour.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals. We offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on 0208 514 9134.