Qualified Social Worker - Children's and Families Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Children's and Families Team|
|Salary:||£25 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We require an experienced children’s social worker to provide an efficient and effective social work service to children in need and their families. Working as part of a multi agency team and providing support so that vulnerable children can remain within their families wherever possible.
We are looking for an experienced social worker who can manage a complex case load on an area team including case proceedings, court work, child in need and child protection experience of 3 years or more.
Shift times may vary
Pay rate - £25ph
- To respond flexibly and rapidly to requests for interventions and support packages to maintain young people with their families in the community.
- To work closely with colleagues in Children’s Specialist Services to monitor and review cases as part of Southwark’s strategy to reduce the number of children and young people becoming looked after by the local authority.
- To ensure that practice responds positively and sensitively to cultural, religious, linguistic and ethnic diversity and in relation to gender, sexual orientation, family status and ability.
- To be responsible for the negotiation and allocation of appropriate Document service provision to clients and their families: through the determination of service provision contracts with providers, ensuring that the complex needs of users are met, providing value for money.
- To ensure the implementation and co-ordination of complex assessments, the purchase of agreed packages of care and the monitoring of service contracts, in partnership with the users/carers and advocates.
- To work closely with other Council Departments and statutory and independent agencies to meet the complex needs of service users and their carers. To establish links with and support local groups, user representatives, and other local resources which provide informal networks of care
- You will need to be experienced in undertaking child and family assessments and have significant experience of working with children and young people in care as a practitioner.
- You will have a thorough understanding of key legislation, regulations, guidance and frameworks as well as experience of multi-agency working in relation to meeting children, young people and family needs paying full regard to information sharing protocols and best practice.
- You will have knowledge and experience of preventing escalation of need and the application of early help offer/services to children and families.
- The ability to write clear and concise reports, to maintain case records and to fulfil administrative requirements is essential.
- You will have a recognised Social Work qualification (e.g. CQSW, CSS, DipSW, Degree in Social Work) and be registered with Social Work England. You should also have an enhanced DBS check. You should also be able to drive and have access to a car.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Registered Manager- Children's Home- Dorset
Salary: £30 per hour
Registered Manager- Children's Home- Wellington
Salary: £41 per hour
Supervised Contact Worker- Children Services- Kent
Salary: Umbrella Rate
Live-In Supervising Contact Worker - Kent
Salary: Umbrella Rate