Qualified Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - South West London
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - South West London|
|Salary:||£33 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Qualified Social Worker – Children’s Safeguarding – South West London
We require an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Safeguarding Children’s Services Team based within South West London. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Worker experience of working within a Safeguarding Team.
The successful Social Worker will have duties of:
- To undertake comprehensive assessments including parenting assessments in a timely way to inform development of outcome focused care plans with Children and their Families.
- To provide a needs-led, professional social work service to children, young people, and their families, complying with legislative requirements and in accordance with established best practice.
- To share/communicate a thorough working knowledge of relevant legislation, national standards, guidance, research, departmental policy, and procedures.
- Identify children in need who may also need protection and effectively safeguard them.
- Assess the needs of children and young people and determine an appropriate level of intervention and service provision, including packages of support for families. Negotiating, coordinating, and providing and/or commissioning services as appropriate.
- To work within legislation, statutory guidance, local policy, and procedures to ensure that Adult Safeguarding processes are followed.
- To provide professional assessment and intervention as required for service users with complex needs: this will include consideration of Mental Capacity.
- To work in line with and promote the principals of Making Safeguarding Personal.
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be registered with SWE (Social Work England)
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Pay Rate is £33 per hour
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ben Smith on 0208 911 1085
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available