Qualified Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding Team|
|Salary:||£27.53 - 27.53 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding Team to work with our client based in Bolton. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
08:30 AM - 17:00 PM
Pay rate - £27.53
- Holding and managing a full caseload, prioritising all work in accordance with the Directorate’s Policies and Procedures, standing orders, budgets and all relevant legislation.
- Complying at all times with the policies and procedures of Families First Directorate in respect of all aspects of work.
- Ensuring that all work is completed within the stated timescales in accordance with both national and local policy.
- Planning, carrying out and monitoring all activities required for individual children and families to ensure that they are achieving their assessed outcomes.
- Undertaking regular reviews of individual children’s and families situations and to use the outcome to formulate new arrangements and plans in conjunction with service users and other agencies
- Maintaining client records in line with Directorate policies and procedures within the framework provided by the Integrated Children’s System in relation to recording information about children and families.
- Participating in regular supervision or consultation with the Team Manager and ensuring that they are always made aware of significant issues in respect of children and families.
- Providing high quality and timely assessments and reports in the agreed format for Court’s, Child Protection Conferences, Statutory Reviews and any other forum as directed by the Team Manager.
- Working in partnership with colleagues within the Directorate and also outside agencies in order to achieve identified outcomes for vulnerable children in their service area.
- Ensuring that work they are responsible for contributes to the achievement of all agreed performance targets at an individual, team and divisional level
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available