Qualified Social Worker - Children's Services Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Children's Services Team|
|Salary:||£28.36 - 28.36 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker to work in a Children's Services Team based in Stoke on Trent. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates - £28.36
- To work systemically with children and families, undertaking assessments, evidence-based interventions and providing effective help.
- Ensure that the welfare of the child or young person is always paramount.
- Help families to keep their children safe and where this is not possibly take appropriate action to safeguard them.
- Ensure that children, young people and their families are fully involved in assessments and plans to support them.
- Ensure that children’s records are maintained in accordance with Departmental procedures, and that information required for management purposes is recorded and inputted appropriately
- Ensure that the department’s and authority’s resources are always deployed efficiently and effectively.
- Carry out assessments within government and departmental prescribed timescales and standards, as required by the Practice and/or Principal Manager.
- To be responsible for effective time management and responding flexibly to the needs of the service.
- To provide support and cover for other staff/teams as required by the Team and/or Principal Manager.
- To actively participate in the performance management system including group supervision, personal supervision, Performance Appraisal Review (PAR), team meetings, and reviews of service.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- Appropriate Social Work qualification – Social Work degree, DipSW, CQSW, CSS or equivalent.
- Meet HCPC registration and re-registration requirements.
- Good understanding of evidence-based practice informing assessment and child care planning.
- Ability to foster good inter and intra agency communication and to listen and consider sensitively to multiple perspectives.
- Ability to relate effectively to children and their parents.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available