Qualified Social Worker - CIN/CP team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - CIN/CP team|
|Salary:||£30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - CIN/CP team to work with one of our clients based in Tameside. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates - £30ph
This is an exciting opportunity to come and work for Tameside.
You will be joining the team at a time of transformation and great investment into services for children and social work practice. You will be working within small social work teams, being case accountable for a complex and challenging case load of children and young people and completing all necessary statutory requirements within child protection and care planning processes.
You will take the lead on championing the voice of children. The work will include undertaking assessments, direct work with children and families, Court work and formulating and implementing SMART plans.
Tameside are on an exciting journey of change following our positive Ofsted visit. We are offering many benefits such as manageable caseloads, flexible working , a stable and permanent workforce and free parking !!! Our permanent management group strive for good practice and are committed to ensuring social workers are valued through regular supervision and training. If you are committed and would like to be part of our journey we would love to hear from you.
- Social workers possess and practice the full range of social work values, knowledge and skills required to improve the lives of children in need (CIN) and their families. They must be registered to practice with the General Social Care Council under the terms of the code of conduct for social workers.
- Social workers demonstrate competence and confidence in assessment, planning, implementation and review in a wide range of CIN cases, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases. They work collaboratively with other professionals, co-ordinating the team around the child, in order to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to safeguarding children and young people.
- Act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases.
- Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families, assessment, planning, implementation and review
- Bring together and co-ordinate the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach safeguarding.
- Establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children’s and adults’ services.
- Promote and model effective working arrangements with schools, children’s centres and other settings.
- Develop a good understanding of evidence-based practice and integrate models of best practice into day to day service delivery.
- Participate positively in professional supervision and annual appraisal (PrP) review, taking personal responsibility for the quality of practice.
- Take part in case/practice audits and contribute to peer audit arrangements as required:
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available