Social Worker | Community Mental Health | NW London
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Community Mental Health Service team based within NW London. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Community Mental Health Services team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Acting as the gateway service to those who may require longer term Mental Health support.
- Short term interventions
- Devising packages of care
- Keeping accurate records
- Supervising staff as required
- Working in a community setting
- Mental HealthCare Experience
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Previous Mental HealthCare Experience
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £Negotiable ph.
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- Training opportunities and professional development
- One on one specialist Social Work consultant care based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Billy Fagg on 0208 514 9146
Who Cares? We Do.