Qualified Social Worker - CP and Care Proceedings
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - CP and Care Proceedings|
|Salary:||£32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - CP and Care Proceedings to work with one of our clients based in Wakefield. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rate - £32ph
- Managing a complex child protection caseload, including managing the risk on a caseload of children.
- Completing investigations
- Completing initial assessments, core assessments where necessary
- Court work including writing reports, statements and being an expert witness
- Child protection case conferences
- Statutory looked after children reviews
- Managing your time and caseload with accurate timekeeping and information recording
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available