Qualified Social Worker - CP Chair Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - CP Chair Team|
|Salary:||£40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - CP Chair Team to work with one of our clients based in Blackpool. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates paying £40ph
- Contribute to the development and quality assurance of service standards for Looked After Children and children subject to Child Protection Plans.
- Support the Head of Service and Safeguarding QA manager in maintaining systems and processes that ensure reviews of Looked After Children and Child Protection Conferences are completed within statutory timescales and to high standards.
- Chair Reviews of Looked After Children and Child Protection Conferences
- To undertake the role of Independent Reviewing Officer in accordance with statutory guidance quality standards.
- To chair Child Protection Conferences ensuring that they meet defined quality standards. Ensure that conferences and Looked After Children review meetings are timely and conducted to a high standard. Ensure the effective participation of children, young people, their parents and wider families.
- To work in conjunction with operational managers and all other staff to ensure that child protection and Looked After Children systems are fully and effectively implemented within the service.
- To represent Children Social Care service with partner agencies to enable effective inter agency working, collaboration and information exchange.
- To contribute to the collation, analysis and production of service reports, plans and other data reports as required, to influence service strategy, planning and development in the delivery of services to children and families.
- To deliver or commission training and awareness raising for social care and staff from other agencies on safeguarding issues and wider safeguarding matters.
- To develop, quality assure and apply effective policies and practices for Looked After Children and children subject to Child Protection Plans in conjunction with Heads of Service, Service Managers and Team Managers to ensure that all children are safeguarded.
- To work with senior managers to ensure that quality standards are met in relation to staff performance. This will include other updates in legislation, government guidance and research to ensure they are able to apply all up-to-date practices to children’s social care.
- To provide supervisory guidance to Social Workers working with Looked After Children and children subject to Child Protection plans.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection Team
Southend on Sea
Salary: £38 per year
Qualified Social Worker - LAC Team
Salary: £30 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Assessment & Intervention Team
Salary: £32 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Protection and Permanency
Salary: £30 per hour
Salary: £8.20 - 9.75 per hour