Qualified Social Worker - CP / Court - locality team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - CP / Court - locality team|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - CP / Court - locality team. You will be working in Leicestershire for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate negotiable
Social Work practice, Assessment, Case Planning, Reviewing & Care Proceedings. To make clear consistent recommendations, using legislation, LSCB and Departmental policies to ensure Children and Young People are kept safe and receive appropriate, timely services. To work directly with Children and Families co-ordinating services and resources with them.
- Accountable for all Children & Young People that they are allocated, manage caseload so they provide effective and appropriate services in line with legislation, LSCB and Departmental policies and procedures
- To attend case review meetings, accepting tasks and activities and attend a range of identified meetings including Core Group Meetings.
- To undertake social work tasks, ensuring they provide good practice, monitoring their work to ensure statutory requirements are met with regular reporting to the Social Work Manage
- To ensure Assessments are completed in line with the Framework Assessment
- To attend and be prepared for supervision compliant with Departmental Supervision policy and procedure
- To inform the Social Work Manager at annual PDR and mid year review of their individual training and developmental needs
- To undertake continuing professional and personal development to maintain and update knowledge and skills, for self and members of team
- To undertake such other duties as are within the scope of job purpose, the title of the job and its grading
- To be responsible for carrying out all the duties of the job in accordance with the County Councils Equal Opportunities Policy.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Qualified Social Worker - MASH Team
Salary: £32 - 40 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Children & Families Team
Salary: £38 - 40 per hour
Team Manager - Fostering Team
Salary: £40 per hour
Team Manager & Assistant Team Manager - Children Services
Salary: £39 - 44 per hour
Adults Mental Health Team Manager
Salary: £43.53 - 43.53 per hour