Qualified Social Worker - Disabilities Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Disabilities Team|
|Salary:||£32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Disabilities Team to work with one of our clients based in Barnet. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rate - £32ph
- To work within a Resilience framework to provide a comprehensive and effective integrated social work service to respond to the needs of children and their families in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines and statutory obligations of the council.
- To assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard children and promote positive outcomes
- Provide high quality social work as part of a multi-professional team, acting, as required, as the lead professional for families caring for adolescents presenting with a range of needs including being victims/perpetrators of child sexual exploitation, young people affected or involved in serious youth violence and group offending, missing from home.
- Build the resilience of children, young people and their families by using evidenced based approaches to achieve sustained change.
- Use the direction, support and guidance of your line manager and the multiprofessional team to effectively manage the range of complexities of risk and ambiguity families present with.
- Establish rapport, build respectful relationships with children, young people, their families, obtaining and recording their views accurately
- Mobilise existing and potential support networks for children, young people and their families through effective and regular engagement and communication, working collaboratively and including their views and contributions to assessments and plans made for children, young people and their families
- Undertake assessments of children, young people’s circumstances, using observation and information gathered from a range of sources to provide evidence and analysis of children’s needs leading to recommended levels of intervention and of service provision.
- Work with children, young people and their families in a range of settings, including their homes to undertake assessments and interventions aimed at building their resilience and improving outcomes.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ben Smith on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Lancashire County Council - Qualified Social Worker - LAC Team
Salary: Market related
North Somerset Council Social Worker - Advanced (Childrens) MASH Team
Salary: £40 per hour
Cardiff Council - Specialist Consultant Worker - IFST Team G9
Salary: £42 per hour
Herefordshire - Assessment Team-Children's Social Work Manager
Salary: £41.66 - 41.66 per hour