Qualified Social Worker - Discharge to Assess Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Discharge to Assess Team|
|Salary:||£28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Discharge to Assess Team. You will be working in Shropshire for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £28 ph
There are a number of vacancies for Qualified Social Workers, this placement is for Northeast. Social Workers will need to be flexible, working towards the Discharge to Assess Model, and be trained to undertake MCAs & BIs, experience in working the acute including A&E departments and community hospitals, including Out of County, and within the community with peoples' own homes.
- Reducing the time people spend in hospital when they no longer need acute care preventing hospital acquired infections and ‘deconditioning’ (the loss of strength and independence)
- Assessing people in a more appropriate environment than the hospital giving a more accurate indication of their strengths and needs
- Providing multidisciplinary reablement and rehabilitation plans, and if necessary short term care and support, to help people gain and re-gain independence, preventing or reducing need for longer term care.
- The model also enables the urgent care system to prioritise acute hospital care for those people who need it.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available