Qualified Social Worker - Discharge to Assessment Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Discharge to Assessment Team|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Discharge to Assessment Team to work with one of our clients based in Nottinghamshire. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift times may vary
Pay rates negotiable
To be responsible for both the assessment of individual needs and the initiation and coordination of a range of outcomes to meet them, promoting the principles of choice and control, personalisation and self-directed support to ensure that service users can assess and manage their own needs, risks and uncertainties
- Be responsible for the assessment, support planning and review of individual needs and then initiate and co-ordinate of a range of outcomes to meet them.
- Be responsible for the identification of potential re-ablement opportunities and provide access to those services as required.
- Promote independence and personalisation to ensure that service users can assess and manage their own needs, risks and uncertainties within their chosen living environment and meet their identified short and long term goals.
- Identify community and other natural support resources, maximising individual’s assets using preventative/universal services and other funding sources, in line with the Adult Social Care Strategy.
- Review ongoing service provision as necessary.
- Provide professional information, advice and support to service users and their carers.
- To undertake and develop skills in using the Mental Capacity Act and in undertaking safeguarding work as a Safeguarding Officer.
- Maintain a social work caseload whilst continuously developing skills and experience with appropriate supervision and support.
- Following appropriate training, undertake assessments using a range of health and social care tools, for example, contributing to continuing health care assessments.
- Organise and manage your workload independently, under the supervision and guidance of the Advanced Social Work Practitioner and/or Team Manager.
- Liaise and negotiate with local providers and support networks to deliver better outcomes.
- Contribute to practice and service development.
- Have regard at all times for the confidential nature of the work and note to discuss or disclose information to unauthorised parties.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available