Qualified Social Worker - Duty and Assessment
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Duty and Assessment|
|Salary:||£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nanayaw Kyeremeh|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social worker in Duty and Assessment. You will be working for Gloucestershire Council
Monday - Friday
Pay rates up to £35ph & £100 Accommodation
- To investigate complaints of alleged neglect, abuse or ill-treatment of children; undertake assessments and, where appropriate, arrange accommodation for children, young people; maintaining appropriate personal/ professional boundaries.
- Liaise with colleagues in own and other departments and external agencies in order to gather information relevant to assessment and care planning activities.
- Work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to help them make informed decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning.
- To maintain an awareness of own professional limitations and knowledge gaps. To make effective use of supervision and appraisal as an opportunity to critically reflect on casework and to identify learning and development needs to continually improve upon practice; and to support CPD. To demonstrate the standards of proficiency as required by the HCPC in order to maintain registration.
- To work within the organisation’s professional policy and procedures and code of conduct.
- To be a Social Worker for Achieving for Children you will be passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of children and young people.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Nana Kyeremeh on email@example.com or call 0208 514 9137
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Lancashire County Council - Qualified Social Worker - LAC Team
Salary: Market related
Herefordshire - Assessment Team-Children's Social Work Manager
Salary: £41.66 - 41.66 per hour
Herefordshire Council - Head of MASH and Assessment
Salary: £530 per day
North Somerset Council Social Worker - Advanced (Childrens) MASH Team
Salary: £40 per hour
Children and Families Support Worker - Bolton
Salary: £13.14 - 16.00 per hour