Qualified Social Worker | Duty & Assessment (Children) | Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Duty & Assessment/Children services Team based within Hemel Hempstead. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Worker experience of working within a Duty & Assessment/Children’s Team.
Permanent – Salary range is £27,358 - £33,136 per year - 37 hours per week
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Visiting and interviewing clients to make assessments
- Children's Services/Children in Need Experience
- Assessing priorities and writing reports to develop care plans
- Accepting responsibility for actions in relation to the liberty or safety of clients in emergency situations
- Including carers and clients' families in the assessment process in line with the Equal Opportunities Act 2004
- Liaising with colleagues and other agencies as appropriate including domiciliary, day and residential services
- A hospital social work team which is focused on arranging safe and timely discharges for service users
- Working on a duty Desk, Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team, Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact, Risk Assessments
To apply for this role you must have:
- 2 Years Post Qualifying Social Work Experience
- Children’s Social Work Qualified
- Be HCPC Registered
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Must have Experience in Section 47
- Welcome Payment of £1000 (After 6 months Satisfactory Service)
- Market Forces Payment of £5,000 Per Year (Paid Monthly)
- Relocation Package of up to £6,000 (Those choosing to re-locate – Subject to T’s & C’s)
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on 0208 911 1091.