Qualified Social Worker - EHASH Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - EHASH Team|
|Salary:||£27.53 - 27.53 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - EHASH Team to work with one of our clients based in Rochdale. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rate - £27.53ph
- To work as part of the Early Help and Safeguarding Hub (EHaSH), providing a single point of contact for professionals and members of the public who have concerns about a child or young person or are seeking advice / and or information about available services.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary Early Help and Safeguarding Hub to determine the most appropriate social work response to identified needs.
- Liaise closely with others in assessing, planning, arranging and co-ordinating services in order to ensure children / young people are safe and the needs of individual families are met
- Advocate the appropriate use of integrated working arrangements including Team Around the Family (TAF) meetings and identification of Lead Professionals.
- Work within agreed Children and Young People’s Support and Safeguarding Service policies and procedures in assessing and meeting the needs of children, young people and their carers.
- Use electronic systems to keep up to date records, input appropriate case data and performance information and contribute to plans, assessments and reports as required.
- Maintain effective working relationships with other services to broker support and monitor progress.
- Participate in learning identified through the Employee Development Review (EDR) process and other training deemed appropriate for the post and individual.
- Undertake other duties which reasonably correspond to the general character of the post and are commensurate with its level of responsibility
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available