Qualified Social Worker - Family Drug and Alcohol Court Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Family Drug and Alcohol Court Team|
|Salary:||£27 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Family Drug and Alcohol Court Team to work with one of our clients based in Tavistock. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £27ph
- To work with the Courts as part of a specialist multidisciplinary team providing an accessible community based assessment and intervention service for high needs families with a history of substance misuse, and working on the new subsequent baby pathway with families who have previously had a child removed through care proceedings.
- Establish a constructive working relationship with a range of different service users taking into account their needs and rights. Deliver services in line with equal opportunities practices. Pay due and professional attention to issues of diversity. Ensuring service users in planning, decision-making and evaluation to promote the participation of children and young people
- Undertake comprehensive multi-disciplinary assessments with families to identify the needs of the children, young people and parents
- Plan programmes of work to meet the needs of individual service users adhering to effective safeguarding practice.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team (on an individual or group work basis) to deliver interventions to meet the identified needs of children, parents, families and carers.
- Contribute to evaluation of services in order to develop models of good practice
- Maintain professional practice standards in line with established best social work practice. Comply with relevant policies and procedures e.g. Health and Safety policy.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Qualified Social Worker - MASH Team
Salary: £32 - 40 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Children & Families Team
Salary: £38 - 40 per hour
Team Manager - Fostering Team
Salary: £40 per hour
Team Manager & Assistant Team Manager - Children Services
Salary: £39 - 44 per hour
Adults Mental Health Team Manager
Salary: £43.53 - 43.53 per hour