Qualified Social Worker | Family Support & Child Protection | Workington (Condensed Hours)
Contract – £37 per hour
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Family Support & Child Protection Team based within Workington. The Successful Social Worker will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Family Support & Child Protection team. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match the ambitions to the Local Authority.
Social Workers will have experience of:
- Carrying out single assessments
- Working with disabled children
- Short breaks and direct payments
- Excellent written skills
- Child Protection
- Supporting Families
To apply for this the Social Worker must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Relevant Experience working with a Family Support Team
- Relevant Experience working with a Child Protection Team
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on 0208 514 9134.