Qualified Social Worker - Family Support Service
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Family Support Service|
|Salary:||£37 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Family Support Service to work with one of our clients based in Southwark. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Pay rates -£37ph
To provide a social work service to members of the local community to include an appropriate range of statutory duties with the more vulnerable clients or those with complex problems. The postholder may be expected to accept responsibility for action in relation to the liberty or safety of clients in emergency situations.
- To hold a recognised social work qualification and be registered with the General Social Care Council
- Experience of assessments and childcare planning for children in need
- Experience of child protection
- Experience of planning for children being looked after.
- Experience of working with behaviourally and emotionally disturbed children and young people
- Experience of working in partnership with parents and other agencies in constructing cost effective care packages
- Experience of using new technology for word processing and data input.
- Knowledge and understanding of current issues and social work practice, particularly relating to assessments, childcare planning and leaving care.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available