Qualified Social Worker - FAST (Assessment Team)
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - FAST (Assessment Team)|
|Salary:||£275 per day|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
We are currently looking for a number of Qualified Social Worker - FAST (Assessment Team) . You will be working in Norfolk for the council.
We have 4 positons availible in the south. 4 positons availible in the North and 2 positions availible in Breckland.
Monday - Friday (37 hours per week)
Day rate - £275 per day
- To investigate complaints of alleged neglect, abuse or ill-treatment of children; undertake assessments and, where appropriate, arrange accommodation for children, young people; maintaining appropriate personal/ professional boundaries.
- Liaise with colleagues in own and other departments and external agencies in order to gather information relevant to assessment and care planning activities.
- Work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to help them make informed decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning.
- To maintain an awareness of own professional limitations and knowledge gaps. To make effective use of supervision and appraisal as an opportunity to critically reflect on casework and to identify learning and development needs to continually improve upon practice; and to support CPD. To demonstrate the standards of proficiency as required by the HCPC in order to maintain registration.
- To work within the organisation’s professional policy and procedures and code of conduct.
- To be a Social Worker for Achieving for Children you will be passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of children and young people.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available