Qualified Social Worker - First Response Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - First Response Team|
|Salary:||£25 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are looking for an experienced social worker who can manage a complex case load on an area team including case proceedings, court work, child in need and child protection experience of 3 years or more. The First Response Team are looking for a social worker to screen contacts and to be able to apply the threshold of need and make decisions as to the best response for the families. You will be able to undertake detailed holistic assessment of children, young people and their families. The ability to write clear and concise reports, to maintain case records and to fulfil administrative requirements is essential. You will need to be able to work in an unpredictable environment and confidently assess risk and children’s needs as well as be able to prioritise, meet deadlines and problem solve on a daily basis.
Shift times may vary
Pay rate - £25ph
- To safeguard vulnerable children and support them to achieve their full potential, living within their family if safe to do so
- To provide high quality and effective professional casework service, taking responsibility for working and managing a caseload within a framework of appropriate supervision, dependent upon the complexities of these cases and the social worker's experience
- To comply with legislation, statutory guidance and local policies and procedures.
- We are looking for someone who can adopt an innovative approach to supporting children's social care and ensure continuity of care to our vulnerable service users.
- You will need to be experienced in undertaking child and family assessments and have significant experience of working with children and young people in care as a practitioner.
- You will have a thorough understanding of key legislation, regulations, guidance and frameworks as well as experience of multi-agency working in relation to meeting children, young people and family needs paying full regard to information sharing protocols and best practice.
- You will have knowledge and experience of preventing escalation of need and the application of early help offer/services to children and families.
- It is essential that you have demonstrable knowledge, experience and skill in social work assessments.
- The ability to write clear and concise reports, to maintain case records and to fulfil administrative requirements is essential.
- You will have a recognised Social Work qualification (e.g. CQSW, CSS, DipSW, Degree in Social Work) and be registered with Social Work England.
- You should also have an enhanced DBS check.
- You should also be able to drive and have access to a car.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Live-In Supervising Contact Worker - Kent
Salary: Umbrella Rate
Supervised Contact Worker- Children Services- Kent
Salary: Umbrella Rate
Registered Manager- Children's Home- Dorset
Salary: £30 per hour
Registered Manager- Children's Home- Wellington
Salary: £41 per hour