Qualified Social Worker - First Response Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - First Response Team|
|Salary:||£33 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - First Response Team to work with one of our clients based in Merton. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rate - £33ph
- Assessment, support planning and review of complex individual needs and then initiate and co-ordinate a range of outcomes to meet them.
- Undertaking S47 investigations, children and family Assessments CIN Plans and CP Plans.
- Maintain a more complex caseload including safeguarding at work.
- Following appropriate training undertake assessments using a range of health and social care tools, for example, Best Interests Assessor, Decision Support Tool, Continuing Health
- Care Assessments and Deprivation of Liberty.
- Responsible for the identification of potential reablement opportunities and provide access to those services as required.
- Provide professional detailed information, advice and support to service users and their carers.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available