Qualified Social Workers | Hospital Discharge | Manchester
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Hospital Discharge Team based within Manchester. The Successful Social Worker will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adult services and be registered with the HCPC.
Our client is looking for someone to:
- To assess the needs of people in the area who require social care support and advice
- To provide services that meet the outcomes identified in the assessment and review services to ensure they continue to meet the identified outcomes
- To safeguard vulnerable adults; All work to be carried out with users of our service, their families and carers within the framework of the seven social care outcomes
- Improved health and emotional wellbeing Improved quality of life Making a positive contribution
- Exercising choice and control Maintaining personal dignity
- Economic wellbeing and freedom and freedom from discrimination
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker, you will:
- Work with vulnerable adults in a hospital setting
- Carry out safeguarding investigations
- Complete Mental Capacity Assessments
- Carry complex caseloads
- Carry caseloads and meeting agreed targets
To apply for this the Social Worker must have
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adult services
Rate is up to £25.02 ph.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Please contact Luke Mathurin on 0208 514 9134.