Qualified Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team|
|Salary:||£28.16 - 28.16 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team to work with one of our clients based in Hull. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £28.16ph
They will be based with the Progress to discharge team and this is between the hospital and Active recovery team.
- To be able to challenge CHC decisions constructively and positively
- To work with an in-depth knowledge of both legal and statutory frameworks relating to social work practise
- Demonstrate an understanding of the performance indicators that are relevant to the work of the team work within the required time frames
- To have a detailed knowledge of the services for carers/service users provided within Hackney and how to access these
- Working independently as part of an interdisciplinary team diagnosing, assessing, planning and implementing patient specific programmes of care/interventions
- Undertaking complex assessments - Be able to function effectively in a variety of environments - Communicate effectively with service users and families, including those who may have difficulties with understanding and communicating
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available