Qualified Social worker in a Childrens (LAC) Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social worker in a Childrens (LAC) Team|
|Salary:||£32.99 - 32.99 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social worker in a Childrens (LAC) Team. You will be working in West Lancashire for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £32.99ph
- To carry out assessments of children looked after.
- To co-ordinate service provision to meet the needs of those children.
- To carry out reviews and statutory visits in accordance with statutory and service procedures.
- To carry out direct work with children and their families in order to meet their assessed need.
- To respect and promote the needs of children arising from their racial, cultural, religious and linguistic background.
- To supervise children on behalf of Authority, as directed by the court.
- To engage parents, carers and children in meaningful and open working relationships, to encourage their full participation in meeting the needs of the children.
- To support the development of parents and carers as required in order to achieve best outcomes for the children.
- To undertake such work jointly with colleagues within the service and from other agencies in appropriate cases.
- To observe all statutory regulations.
- To meet the Standards set by the HCPC and available at http://www.hpc-uk.org/apply/socialworkers/standards/
- To attend meetings as required.
- To prepare and present information (both written and oral) to Panels, the Court and other agencies.
- To maintain up-to-date records on all work carried out and to ensure good and effective communication with other professionals involved.
- To attend all regular supervision sessions with the Team Manager as required, taking an active part and preparing for each meeting.
- To participate in all training as required.
- To observe all Council and service policies and procedures in respect of administration and professional practice.
- To contribute to policy making within the service and to the evaluation and review of services.
- To undertake such duties commensurate with the level of responsibility for this post.
- Tameside Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available