Qualified Social Worker - Independent Futures
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Independent Futures|
|Salary:||£19.31 - 19.31 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Independent Futures to work with one of our clients based in Staffordshire. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift times may vary
Pay rate- £19.31ph
To provide a working environment that encourages children and adults with a disability in their personal growth in competence and experience including the level and variety of home, learning, work and leisure activities that enables them to have access to inclusive, rather than segregated, community facilities and services that enable them to be integrated in their local communities in order to develop positive relationships
- Work with IF Key Workers to identify the need for and provide specific social work interventions.
- Develop a collaborative relationship with individuals with a disability of all ages and their families within which you can promote positive expectations of what they can achieve and understand their wishes and feelings.
- Undertake observation and purposeful interaction with individuals, families and other professionals to understand the needs and strengths of the individual, their network of relationships and their capacity to consent.
- Support and mentor Key Workers by actively engaging in peer group discussions about cases, to inform practice; and to identify the need for, and provide professional interventions.
- Take responsibility for the provision, as required, of: o assessments under the Children Act, following Working Together Guidelines o Continuing healthcare assessments and reviews o Collaborate with the Safeguarding Team to ensure Safeguarding enquiries are completed. o Instigating or undertaking court proceedings to secure the safety and welfare of individuals.
- When required, implement the responsibilities of a social worker, with regard to individuals accessing Independent Futures for: o looked -after children processes and through-care planning. o adoption and special guardianship o mental health legislation, including Mental Health Act section 11. Joint discharge planning and prevention with health colleagues o appropriate adult role. Identify relevant charges/ costs (financial options) I need support Understand need Identify outcomes Identify options to achieve / exceed outcomes Make decision on options to achieve outcomes Commence options Review
- Undertake all required referrals, collaboration, investigation and action under the Staffordshire Inter-agency Adult Protection and Child Protection Procedures.
- Contribute to person centred holistic assessments of children and adults with a disability
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available