Qualified Social Worker - Initial Adult Social Care Contact
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Initial Adult Social Care Contact|
|Location:||Isle of Wight|
|Salary:||£30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Initial Adult Social Care Contact Team to work with one of our clients based in Isle of Wight. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £30ph
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the role and the complexity of the work undertaken to achieve the best outcomes.
• Clear experience and operational knowledge of working in a busy and pressurised front line team
• Have a clear understanding of and experience working with Adult Social Care statutory duties under the Care Act 2014, Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act and other primary legislation and guidance including Continuing Health care.
• To demonstrate person centred working
• To facilitate and support individuals to complete a needs assessment using a strengths-based approach, which focuses on the skills and abilities, considers their networks of support both within families and the wider community.
• To be able to record to a high standard and evidence base work
• Work well within a multi-agency team
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available