Qualified Social worker - Initial Response Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social worker - Initial Response Team|
|Salary:||£30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social worker - Initial Response Team to work with one of our clients based in Bury. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday (37 hours per week)
Pay rate - £30ph
- To assess the needs of children, young people and their families using standard assessment tools and within prescribed timescales so that plans made are timely and evidenced based.
- To demonstrate a commitment to listening to children and young people’s wishes and feelings throughout the assessment process.
- To assess the needs of children, young people and their families to determine that they receive the most appropriate services from the Department and to refer as appropriate to other agencies including specialist services where necessary.
- To undertake the role of duty worker as determined by the Service/Team Manager. To undertake statutory duties taking part in out-of-hours duties by rota, as required.
- To research, analyse, evaluate and use current knowledge of best social work practice in making assessments and plans for children, young people and their families to produce positive outcomes.
- To participate in joint investigations with the Police in child protection cases.
- To communicate with and build effective working relationships with other professionals and colleagues who are working with children, young people and their families to ensure that any planned interventions maximise the impact for the child/young person.
- To establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children’s and adults services. Promote and model effective working arrangements with schools, children’s centres and other settings. Develop an excellent knowledge base of and collaborative working with local preventative and targeted family support services particularly those provided by the voluntary and community sector.
- To ensure that all work is recorded promptly and accurately to the required standards in line with Department and Divisional policy and procedures. This includes working with the Integrated Children’s System.
- To attend and contribute to case conferences, meetings and court sessions, submitting verbal/written reports as required in a timely manner. 11. To take part in case/practice audits and contribute to peer audit arrangements as required
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Lancashire County Council - Qualified Social Worker - LAC Team
Salary: Market related
North Somerset Council Social Worker - Advanced (Childrens) MASH Team
Salary: £40 per hour
Cardiff Council - Specialist Consultant Worker - IFST Team G9
Salary: £42 per hour
Herefordshire - Assessment Team-Children's Social Work Manager
Salary: £41.66 - 41.66 per hour