Qualified Social Worker - IRO - North Lonon
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - IRO - North Lonon|
|Salary:||£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ethan Leuii|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Senior Social Worker - Independent Reviewing Officer - North London
4Recruitment Services require experienced Independent Reviewing Officers to work within a Children’s Safeguarding Team based within North London. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 4+ years recent Social Worker experience of working within the Children’s Service Safeguarding team.
- To chair reviews of Looked After Children and Child Protection conferences
- To be jointly responsible for the systems that ensure reviews of Looked After
- Children and Child Protection conferences are completed within statutory
- timescales and to high standards
- To contribute to the development and quality assurance of service standards in
- for Looked After Children and children subject to child protection plans.
- To chair strategy meetings for complex investigations and allegations against trusted adults.
To apply for this the Independent Reviewing Officer must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Care Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ethan Leuii on 0208 911 1082
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available