Qualified Social Worker - LAC - Somerset (various location)
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - LAC - Somerset (various location)|
|Salary:||£30,451 - 34,728 per year|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Qualified Social Worker – LAC – Somerset (various location)
We require an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Looked After Children’s Services Team based within Somerset.
The successful Social Worker will have duties of:
- To carry out assessments of children looked after.
- To carry out reviews and statutory visits in accordance with statutory and service procedures.
- To carry out direct work with children and their families in order to meet their assessed need.
- To supervise children on behalf of Authority, as directed by the court.
- To support the development of parents and carers as required in order to achieve best outcomes for the children.
- To contribute to policy making within the service and to the evaluation and review of services.
- Responsible for a caseload of varying complexity, commensurate with experience, ability and qualification, receiving and responding to referrals from various sources.
- Risk Assessment to ensure children and young people are protected. To respond to needs identified by specifying and delivering evidence-based interventions as required.
- Statutory and best practice reviews and comply with appropriate legislation, policy and procedures.
- Identify risk and safeguarding concerns and escalate immediately where appropriate.
A full job description is available on request.
Salary is £30,451 to £34,728
To apply for this role, you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be registered with SWE (Social Work England)
- Be eligible to work within the UK
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ben Smith on 0208 911 1085
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available