Qualified Social Worker - Leaving Care team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Leaving Care team|
|Salary:||£38 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Leaving Care team to work with one of our clients based in South Gloucestershire. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
Pay rate up to £38ph
- To supervise the work of a team and assist in the overall management or develop specific service areas or strategies and to deliver personalised care service
- Using specialist knowledge and expertise to provide a high level of support and supervision, proving advice and guidance to colleagues ensuring case work decisions are made in accordance with agreed procedures and professional standards
- Take a lead in a specialist area of work or service or service development. Undertake specialist or complex casework where appropriate
- Contribute to the development of services, the meeting of targets and the identification and facilitation of changes of direction ensuring that work is delivered on schedule
- Work in partnership across the sectors to deliver services, give advice and support to internal and external service providers. This will ensure that information and good practice is shared and that communication is effective
- Within the relevant service area ensure that cases are managed within accordance with the Safeguarding procedures for vulnerable people.
- Ensure records are kept in accordance with professional standards and prepare and present reports on cases and issues
- Contribute to the determination of budgets and the allocation of funds. If relevant: contribute to commissioning
- Represent the Council’s interests ensuring that the Council’s position is advocated
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available