Social Worker | Looked After Children | Bromley
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Looked after Children team based within Bromley. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 12 months recent Social Work experience of working within a Looked after Children team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Care Proceedings
- Working with Children in Care
- Court Work and Final Evidence
- Children to Adoption
- Advocate Meetings
- Looked After Children Reviews
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary range is £23ph.
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Billy on 0208 514 9146.
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
Who Cares? We Do.