Qualified social worker - Mental Health specialist team
|Job Title:||Qualified social worker - Mental Health specialist team|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified social worker - Mental Health specialist team to work with one of our clients based in Slough. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rate negotiable
- To work as a member of a Mental Health specialist team with the main functions being assessment, care planning, and service purchasing. To work within the context of relevant legislation, using social work experience within a multi-disciplinary team.
- To manage a caseload and throughout the care co-ordination process provide advice, therapeutic interventions and advocacy according to professional expertise for clients and carers, as appropriate.
- To work, if required, with service users who are difficult to engage and often have chaotic lifestyles. This would include elements of every day working that are unpredictable and difficult to plan for.
- To negotiate the delivery of services with providers in accordance with service level agreements and block contracts etc. paying due regard to statutory responsibilities.
- To monitor the progress of the written objectives and expectations and amend these as required. This should take account of the client’s view and needs, ensure cost effectiveness in relation to the quality of the service delivery and comply with agreed CPA and Care management Policies and Procedures.
- To participate in other activities which would benefit from the application of professional skills e.g. working parties, special developments, policy formulation, group work and Community Development work.
- To inform the Services Manager of specific needs which cannot be met through non-availability of services or inadequate budgetary provision
- To undertake investigations and prepare reports for panels, case conferences and courts as required.
- To act, as agreed with the Clinical Team Lead, as a resource contributing to standards of practice and training and development activities, including the supervision of Students and Care Co-ordinators who have progressed by assessment to the Senior Practitioner grade, and the supervision of other Care Managers and Assistant Care Managers. 1
- To work collaboratively with CRHTT to facilitate admission and discharge to and from inpatient units as necessary.
- To engage in training activities to support good practice and the development of the whole Service.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available