Qualified Social Worker | Permanence Support Team | Rising Bridge, Haslingden, Lancashire
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Qualified Social Worker to work within the permanence support team in Rising Bridge, Haslingden, Lancashire.
The successful individual will be required to have recent managerial experience of working within fostering services, adoption services, care planning, related permanency services, current social care issues, associated statutory and legislative frameworks.
The successful Social Worker will have:
- Significant experience giving you the resilience to succeed within a rapidly changing and ambiguous environment while managing conflicting priorities.
- The ability to proactively lead and deliver cultural change to improve quality of service is important too, as are excellent influencing skills.
- Adept at collaborating effectively with internal and external partners and stakeholders, you are also comfortable leading, managing and motivating a team of senior and middle managers.
- The service recruits, trains and assesses a diverse range of prospective foster and adoption carers, carefully matching and placing children with approved carers who can meet their individual needs.
- The Service also provides ongoing training and support to carers to develop their skills and to successfully maintain placements.
- The Service also arranges and supports contact arrangements, enables access to birth records, facilitates support groups and counselling.
To apply for this you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Relevant Experience in Managing, development and the delivery of Social Care services
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is £24.97 per hour.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Catherall on 0208 514 9134.